Mallory Park at Lakewood Ranch
Lakewood Ranch Real Estate
Mallory Park at Lakewood Ranch homes for sale and map of listings are just below. Enjoy the quaint small-town ambiance of this tastefully designed village. Twenty-one thoughtfully appointed new home designs make it an absolute pleasure to walk through the streets of this village of just 436 homes, which encourage social interaction within the community through inviting front porches and by locating the garages in the back.
This villages’ unique design and careful attention to detail and the placement of homes, has been planned for a more connected neighborhood.
This Village is Gated and Includes Maintenance
Our highly experienced team would be happy to schedule a some time to answer any questions you may have about purchasing a home and living in the Mallory Park community. We are dedicated to providing all of our clients with the most personalized and discreet professional Real Estate services. Our reputation and experience with the real estate purchasing process is second to none in the Sarasota, Florida market.
December 2020 is a full service licensed Real Estate brokerage specializing in single family homes, and custom built homes in the Sarasota, Florida area.
Mallory Park at Lakewood Ranch Information
- Amenities: Zero entry resort style pool, fire pit, kids play area, basketball court, pickleball, catering kitchen, fitness center
- Mallory Park HOA Fees: $278-$281 monthly or $681-$947 quarterly
- CDD Fees: $1149-$2533 annually Please read our latest article here to learn more about CDD community fees.
- 2 Pets are allowed up to 60 lbs.
- Flood Zone: X (Low risk)
- Mallory Park HOA management: Castle Group (941) 210-4390